The ground floor of the Museum houses an extensive research library. The library, under the guidance of Sharon Bourquin, includes documents, clippings, scrapbooks, photos, maps, books and printed local histories. It is a valuable resource for students, professionals, historians, genealogy researchers and scholars.
Thanks to a recent donation we now have access to ancestry.com. Stop in, checkout our research library and start work on your family tree. Volunteers will be there to help you out with your research.
Archival Resource Center
Resource Center Notebook List Download PDF
RESOURCE ROOM RULES:
- NO FOOD or drinks are permitted.
- COTTON GLOVES will be used while handling all archival documents.
- ONLY PENCILS can be used in the archival areas to take notes.
- ALL RECORDS must be reviewed on site.
- FRAGILE books and papers must be handled by the administrator.
- ALL records must not be altered in any way (DO NOT tear, fold, or cut materials)
- RESEARCHERS MUST SIGN in each time materials are used.
- Research Service Fee : $15.00 per hour
- Photo Copies : $ .25 per sheet
- Postage : Actual cost
- Scanned 8×10 photo $5.00 (member $4.00)
- Scanned 5×7 photo $3.50 (member $2.50)
- Scanned 4×6 photo $2.00 (member $1.00)